Job Profile Spotlight
Here is where we highlight some of the most critical positions that are currently available at Knowland. We want to fill these jobs quickly, so if you or anyone you know is interested in making a career move right now, this is the first place to visit. For a complete listing of current positions available, visit our Careers Page.
Regional Sales Manager
The Regional Sales Manager will establish and maintain direct relationships with clients and cover our U.S. based accounts. This person will sell our business development software and reader board services to hotels across the Continental U.S. looking to increase their group booking sales. There will be a combination of responding to incoming leads, cold calling, web presentations and on-line demos displaying our software capabilities to Hotel General Managers (GM’s) & Director of Sales (DOS).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Showcase company software using GoToMeeting.com to present as an optimal solution to increase hotel bookings on the group side
- Follow up with potential clients after demos within 48 hours to set up annual contracts & subscriptions
- Assist clients with suggesting the best solution to fit the needs of their hotel
- Ensure all clients questions are answer regarding software use and how it can best implemented into the sales force
- Work along with the Customer Support team to follow up on warm sales leads
- Strategize with other sales reps to mark and divide territories by geographical locations
- Update all sales prospecting notes and sales activities into company CRM
- Keep track of all current appointments and set up sales contracts for each hotel property
- Work with VP of Sales to close larger deals at the management company level
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
- 1-2 years in an Inside Sales position selling Software or Technology
- Moderate computer skills with knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Strong negotiation skills, able to conduct online presentations through use of internet applications, experience in a high-transaction sales environment
Visit our Career Opportunities page to apply today.